We had a fun family evening a few days ago at our house, which included a talent show that my sister plans every year. My siblings usually put together a fun number together every year, this is what they did this year.
Here's the performance from the last time we did this:
I love my family.
Greg
--
10 years ago
Hannah and I sat here watching those and when we were done watching them..she said "do another one!"....we both loved it!!! Hey, Greg, why didn't we see you there with your siblings?
ReplyDeleteThey never include me in these for some reason, maybe I'm just the designated filmer. I did sing a song with Nate, but I don't have that one on film and it wasn't nearly as entertaining.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I am impressed! I love that song! I would love to get the guitar music for it sometime! What a great tradition!
ReplyDeleteWhat great family memories. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete