
You're attempting to call someone with this in the other hand:

And you are trying to walk down these while distracted by the previous two items:

You get this:

(For those not used to looking at Angie's ankles, this is incredibly swollen)
Angie "missed" the last step walking into the garage the other day and ended up turning her ankle and breaking her foot. It is a small break in a very stable spot in her foot, so she doesn't have to wear a cast, or really do anything but take it easy, but it still hurts her pretty bad. It was a break caused by her tendon being pulled so hard that it actually broke a piece of her bone off, so that tells you how badly she twisted her foot.
She's been trying to take it easy, laying down or sitting for most of the time. She is able to get up and walk around, but not very easily and not for very long. I think she did it just to get out of teaching Primary this past Sunday.
Greg
--
At least her toe nails look pretty....
ReplyDeleteLook at that cute big toe! Couldn't have asked for a better day for it to happen since her feet look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteOh poor Angie!! And I agree, at least your toe nails look lovely! No fungus or ingrown toe nails. I approve! I love feet!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry I am so spacey. I meant to ask how you were feeling when I was at your house last night. I had a tension fracture in my elbow from snowboarding a few years ago....they are not fun! Anyway, I hope you get feeling better.
ReplyDelete-Melissa
Seriously - I thought the same thing! First thing I noticed were the cute toe nails!! Take it easy Angie!
ReplyDeleteACK! So sorry Angie and I can totally relate as I had the same experience when we lived in Balmoral, remember?! I hope you feel better and are up and around soon! And I agree, CUTE toenails! LOL!
ReplyDeleteHaving people wait on you (especially after the crazy holiday season) is not so bad! Hee hee!
Angie would like to thank her sister Lisa for suggesting the girls all go out for a pedicure when she was in town from Tennessee to visit. If not for that, this post (or at least that picture), would never have happened.
ReplyDeleteGreg
Poor Ang - I could have thought of a better less painful way to get out of teaching primary, but I guess it will do. Hope its gets feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh Angie, I am so sorry. I did the same thing in High School playing basketball. Not fun. I hope your feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete