I had a request for more funny last night, and since I don't know how to get the video of me plowing head first into the Peterson's carpet off of Angie's cell phone, I'll just add this for now.
Greg, the handstand king who smells like a Hawaiian breeze.
--
9 years ago
I guess since I saw the handstand/head plow into the carpet in person, the video will work for funny. Thanks for fulfilling the request.
ReplyDeleteOk so remember last year EVERY SINGLE morning I asked you to start a blog??? Ok, how come I had to find out from Holly??? Did you tell me and I fainted by surprise...or did you just forget to tell me?? ha ha.. Ok I'm excited to see you have a blog. I'm adding you guys to mine if that's ok.
ReplyDeletePS how was the ward party? I was sick..still am, so I won't be at church.
--Betsy
Hawaiin Breeze is such a manly smell!
ReplyDelete@ Betsy,
ReplyDeleteI can't answer for Angie, she'll have to account for herself. I personally haven't advertised, because I think all the guys in the ward would make fun of me if they knew I have a blog.
Greg
Hi Angie and Greg. I saw that you have a blog thru Zandys...
ReplyDeleteAngie my mom said that she ran into you yesterday at the store and you would like to go to Aerobics with us. We go to Jazzercise on 126th S and just off Bangeter (at the Dance Explosion bldg). I can only go on Tues nights at 8pm and on Sat mornings at 7am. That would be great if you could come.
Sounds like we are doing lunch next week, let me know when and where.
Heather
We love Flight of the Concords! I (annette) have dedicated their business time song to my husband. I think I am going to put it on my BLog!
ReplyDeleteWe'd still like to see you plowing head first into the carpet, if you can ever get that transfered over.
Hey Angie long time no see! We are your new stalkers. Just hanging out and decided to check out your blog.
Zandy and Annette