It's been a rough day today. Our little superguy that we love so much has come up against something a bit bigger than he is.
I'm sure I'll have time to fill in the details later, but in the meantime, this is a good place to start learning about the changes in Nate's life going forward.
Oh Angie and Greg!! I'm so sorry. Can I do anything to help? Please! We'll pray for you. I've been feeling to call you this morning, Angie, maybe I will.
HI Angie!!! It's Kerrian! I saw your blog on Autum's blog!!!! We missed you at dinner!! I am SO sorry about your sweet Nathan!!! He is in our prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything!!!!
We are so sad for lil' Nate, hope all goes well... Greg I just read your tag answers you are so freakin funny..... I'm going to stalk you guys now that I found you :) Holly
That picture is so sad! We will be praying for him and your family.
ReplyDeleteOh Angie and Greg!! I'm so sorry. Can I do anything to help? Please! We'll pray for you. I've been feeling to call you this morning, Angie, maybe I will.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Know that I am praying for you and your family too! So hard to watch our children hurt and suffer!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you guys too.
ReplyDeleteThat was a sad picture! I will be praying for you all too!
ReplyDeleteMaryann
HI Angie!!! It's Kerrian! I saw your blog on Autum's blog!!!! We missed you at dinner!! I am SO sorry about your sweet Nathan!!! He is in our prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so sad for lil' Nate, hope all goes well... Greg I just read your tag answers you are so freakin funny..... I'm going to stalk you guys now that I found you :)
ReplyDeleteHolly