Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to what is really important

GO UTES!!!




Yeah, there are definitely more important things in life, but this week??? It's all about the Holy War.

I have to say I'm nervous about the game, but overall excited. I wish BYU were undefeated also, as that would make for the ultimate battle, but maybe next year.

Here's to the first, and to the first two-time, BCS buster team!!!

Greg

--

4 comments:

  1. I knew that you would come through for us with some great post about the Utes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine, post about football if you must. I guess I'm gonna have to learn about this game sooner or later. Nik's thinking of playing it in his off season. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greg, I'm so sorry to hear what's going on with little Nate, but it sounds like he and you and the family are handling it like champions. Jimmy and I will keep you in our prayers. Having said that, I HAD to tell you that your other posts are HI-larious. That one about the tag? WHere you answered for ANgie? I laughed out loud. Seriously. You are funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amy. Nate's a tough little guy and he's taking everything better than I probably would have at 3 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive