We just found out that the kids will be performing one of the songs from the Schoolhouse Rock Live musical on Tuesday morning's edition of Channel 2's news. The group will be singing a few of their songs that morning, and at around 7am, Emily, Natalie, and Erin will be performing their Noun song, which features a solo by Emily. So tune in! I'll be in Canada at the time, so I don't think I'll be able to see it, unfortunately.
Just a reminder, the performances are this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the Herriman outdoor theater. The tickets are pretty reasonable, and the performances start at 7pm. The show isn't very long, but should be really fun. We hope you can come and see them.
---
9 years ago
How do we get tickets? We may be able to come on Thursday. We'd love to see it.
ReplyDeleteTickets are only available at the door, apparently. I'll post the link to the location.
ReplyDelete