So we had a big get together with a bunch of our friends from the old Balmoral Ward last night. It was so much fun. Some of these folks have been close to us for 12 years now, and it's just so nice to get together again and catch up. I took a few blurry pictures of the event. I would have a nice group photo of everyone, but Lia is too slow and hasn't put it up on her blog yet.
We missed everyone who couldn't be there. Rumor is we're all getting together again in October when the Hegemann's come in to town. Lia, get your rear in gear and post the group photo, you lazy blogger.
Hi Angie! Your blog is very fun, tell Greg I liked getting to know a little more about you. Hooters and Juevy? Who would have guessed? We thought you were practically perfect! Great cover.... Love ya Maryann
Sad that we couldn't make it. Your yard looks great. I'm mainly sad that I didn't get to come see your house. It looks like you guys have put a lot of hard work into it.
We are so sad that we missed it. Darn military! We will try our best to make it to the next one. Thanks for the pics!
ReplyDeleteHi Angie!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very fun, tell Greg I liked getting to know a little more about you. Hooters and Juevy? Who would have guessed? We thought you were practically perfect! Great cover....
Love ya Maryann
Hmph, I'm so not a lazy blogger! Tee hee! Pictures are posted!
ReplyDeleteSad that we couldn't make it. Your yard looks great. I'm mainly sad that I didn't get to come see your house. It looks like you guys have put a lot of hard work into it.
ReplyDelete