Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Big Movie Night

Thanks to my dad, we now have record of the Big Movie Night activity.

Here we are setting up camp:
Setting up camp
Brad and Natty's digs

We cooked hot dogs over our little fire bowl for dinner, it ended up to be too windy for s'mores:
Cookin Dogs

Camp in the morning:
Tents in the morning

Breakfast the next day:
Happy Breakfast
Wild Hair

It was a load of fun. We wish Brian, Emily, RaeLynn and Jeffy could have been there with us, but Brian and Emily weren't able to come down from Hideyho, RaeLynn had her High School reunion to run, and Jeff had surgery the day before, so he was recovering.

--

2 comments:

  1. ...and RaeLynn was recovering from her 10-year reunion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, can't believe I forgot our Rae Rae. I talked to her that night, so maybe I just remembered her as being there. I'll update the record!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive