Did anyone see them? I'm in Canada, so I didn't get to see them on the news, but I heard they did well. They changed up the songs last minute on Emily and had her sing a song she's only practiced a couple of times due to changes in the cast, but Angie said she handled it well.
One update (we didn't even know this until just recently), but tickets are only $1.00, so an extremely affordable event!
--
9 years ago
We watched them this morning and saw all of them. The cut Emily off before she could really get started, but we heard some of it. Looking forward to going tonight.
ReplyDeleteWe missed it! Angie, did you record it? Still going to try to be there for the show.
ReplyDeleteI didn't record it. Too bad I don't know how to run the machine. Proof that I'm getting old! Emily was really embarrassed that she forgot the words but I told her not to worry. She does a really great job and is a natural up there. Nattie and Erin are loving it too and look like they're having a lot of fun! Hope you can come! It is only between 45 minutes to an hour long btw!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if the station has a clip on their web page that you could post a link to?
ReplyDelete