Just came back from heaven. It was wonderful. Unfortunately, when we returned, we forgot that the cargo carrier on the top of the car doesn't fit in the garage. (Dang it...)
Although we want to keep it a secret so that it will always be open for us when we want to go, for you, I will share. It was the Moulton Ranch Cabins outside of Jackson, WY.
Greg,this slideshow is amazing! Thanks so much for putting it together. It totally captures that "heaven" you refer to! Oh how I miss it!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your cargo carrier!
Yeah, it wouldn't be so bad if it had only damaged the carrier, but it scratched up and dented the car, too. I totally pulled a Clark Griswold.
ReplyDeleteGreat photography!! That looks awesome! Where did you stay? We look for a place to camp every year, this one looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteAlthough we want to keep it a secret so that it will always be open for us when we want to go, for you, I will share. It was the Moulton Ranch Cabins outside of Jackson, WY.
ReplyDelete