At first I thought someone had put the audio on fast speed but then when the dad starts laughing I see it was just that cute little girl having a conversation with her dad. How funny! Lisa, you were so much fun to listen to also! I think our sweet little Erin could compete too. Oh how we loved our time with her at the Tetons.
This totally cracked me up! I know I was like this growing up and Matt can probably relate to it now with me. How sad is that? =)
ReplyDeleteAt first I thought someone had put the audio on fast speed but then when the dad starts laughing I see it was just that cute little girl having a conversation with her dad. How funny! Lisa, you were so much fun to listen to also! I think our sweet little Erin could compete too. Oh how we loved our time with her at the Tetons.
ReplyDelete