Monday, July 20, 2009

Laura and Amy's ability to give

I wrote about my sister getting her Young Women award a few months ago, which was a very special experience. Since then we've had the service project publicized in one of the libraries downtown, she was mentioned in one of the General YW meetings, and now she and her Young Women group have been featured in the August New Era. We haven't received ours yet, but apparently others have.

Here are some scans that my dad sent to me with the article. If you'd like to read it, click on the pictures and you can select a larger size, or if you already the magazine, just open it up and have a good read.

I'm so proud of my sisters for being a part of this, they are both a couple of sweeties and have touched so many people through this project.


New Era Aug 2009 #1New Era Aug 2009 #2

New Era Aug 2009 #3New Era Aug 2009 #4

Greg

--

2 comments:

  1. That is awsome!! What a great ward your sister is a part of. What a great message of service that is; very uplifting. Thanks!
    Cort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me that I need to blog about this. There was a huge response the first time I posted about it...I'm sure everyone would like an update.

    ReplyDelete