Sunday, February 1, 2009

4 Fer Rills

He's finally 4, what a big boy. We had a party with Angie's side of the family today to celebrate (along with watching the Superbowl, or hanging out while the Superbowl was on, anyway). It was a fun day.

100_2263

Nate's Uncle Matthew and Aunt Lisa sent him a very special gift, which Nate loved. The letter was great, too.


100_2249

The game played while we visited.


100_2251
100_2252

There was an impromptu puzzle contest, which I think Angie won.


100_2250

The most amazing cake...I ever seen.


100_2261
100_2264

Cousins getting wild, then passing out.


100_2253


And a Happy Birthday Boy who had a bit of a hard time getting ALL those candles to blow out.

We love you, Buddy, Happy Birthday!

Greg

==

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nate! Looks like a great time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nate! It looks like he had fun! We had a great time meeting you guys the other. We would love to be able to do it again sometime!

    So how did he do with the birthday cake and stuff? Was he able to eat it without too much of a correction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nate! They grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just thought I would stop by and let you know that I tagged you on my blog. Hope you have time to do it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete