So I've been tagged twice lately, both times in reference to 6 things. The first tag was six random thing from Lia, the next was 6 things that make me happy, from Shannon. Not sure whether I should just combine them for efficiency's sake, I have decided to list 12 things and let you decide which are random, and which make me happy.
For your reading pleasure:
Thing 1:
My favorite show ever was Land of the Lost. I'm not sure there has ever been a better show made - EVER.
Thing 2:
I recently spent a lot of money on a rock because it reminded me of something in a movie.
Thing 3:
I have three big toes. On my left hand.
Thing 4:
I have a hard time making modifications to my car, because deep down, I think it is alive, and if I try to change it, it will hurt it's feelings. I have to have a talk with it tomorrow morning, wish me luck.
Thing 5:
My kids. (Random, or what makes me happy???)
Thing 6:
My right leg is both shorter than my left, and slightly turned to the outside. I think this gave me a slight advantage playing soccer when I was young.
Thing 7:
My wife (Most definitely not random)
Thing 8:
I secretly judge everyone on their grammar skills. If you have ever spoken incorrectly, I probably hate your guts, but I'll never tell you. Today I accidentally said "stragety." I hate me.
Thing 9:
Sexy women who say "one of um's" (And who are named Angie White)
Thing 10:
I have a very recent obsession with watches. Obsession should not be typed normally, either. It should be in capital letters, or in italics, or underlined or something. My wife made me type that.
Thing 11:
Friends. Friends who are there for you even when you aren't. And enemies.
Thing 12:
I once gave birth to 8 babies at one time. The crazy thing is...I ALREADY HAD 6 KIDS, AND I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS!!!
So there you go. And as tradition has it, I tag Kermit the Frog, Matt Lauer, and Mo' Bettah Steaks.
Greg
--
9 years ago
You are awesome! Thanks! Too bad I am totally confused by that last one! :) I already know you and Trev will get along because he has MAJOR OBSESSION with watches as well!
ReplyDeleteYou look good for having had so many babies. What's your secret?
ReplyDeleteCrisco, saran wrap, and purge purge purge!
ReplyDeleteI can't stop laughing to type something .... there are no words...
ReplyDeleteI'm never gunna talk around you again!
ReplyDeleteI don't think you have changed one bit.... and I LOVE IT!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sure you hate my guts because of my grammar, but that is fine by me because I LOOOOVE you.