So cool, welcome home!
You've once again captured the experience to perfection! I'm so relieved and grateful for their safe return home! Oh how I love ALL my family!
Hi Angie. I didn't know both your bros were serving in Iraq. I remember Rick from school. Glad they are safe, so happy for your family.
What a relief to have them home. Let them know we say THANK YOU for serving!! What amasing men and women we have in our military. Cortnie
So cool, welcome home!
ReplyDeleteYou've once again captured the experience to perfection! I'm so relieved and grateful for their safe return home! Oh how I love ALL my family!
ReplyDeleteHi Angie. I didn't know both your bros were serving in Iraq. I remember Rick from school. Glad they are safe, so happy for your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief to have them home. Let them know we say THANK YOU for serving!! What amasing men and women we have in our military.
ReplyDeleteCortnie