Well, we hacked up the pumpkins tonight. Every year right before Halloween, we take a trip to Gardner Village to see all the witches - we call it Witchy Poo, after our favorite stuffed witch there - and then we come home, pop a Halloween themed movie on the big screen, and carve pumpkins. It's great fun.
This year, Angie added one little fun item:

A Jack-O-Lantern pizza. It was delicious!
Here we are hacking away:

Here are the results:



Greg
--
They look great! Angie, you look vicious with that knife! I like the lights idea. We might have to copy. I'll show Nik, he's in charge of lighting them up.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! We should have crashed your party and gone over to join you in the fun. We still have one pumpkin left to carve. Even though Angie hates Halloween (officially now - that's straight from her own mouth today) I don't see how anyone couldn't have fun doing all that. It's one of my favorite holidays.
ReplyDeleteI did say that I hate Halloween but last night was fun. I used a pattern for carving my pumpkin and that made it a lot easier. I think we've started a tradition because this was the 2nd annual pumpkin carving party so it was all worth it in the end. So, just for the record, Halloween is not my favorite but last night helped redeem it a bit. Angie
ReplyDeleteYour pumpkins looks fabulous! Good carving jobs!
ReplyDelete