One of the wonders of nature is seeing what sort of odd things happen when good vegetables go bad, or at least grow in a way they probably weren't intended. I submit evidence of this in the following tomato, one that both intrigued and disturbed us, but regardless of the initial reaction and/or interpretation, we all ended up laughing pretty hard.

I debated whether or not to even post that picture, but we had such a good laugh, that I thought I should share it with the world. The girls all laughed at how it looked like a guy with two huge eyes and a long nose. I think we'll stick with that, yes.
Here are the aforementioned pumpkins, by the way:


What a masculine vegetable!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, I'm speechless. Nice pumpkins, great photography.
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you that we have our computer hooked up to our big screen TV so we can watch Conference (we miss Utah) and seeing that lovely picture of your tomato on the bigscreen was way too funny!!! Love it...Love all your pumpkins too...How fun!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a crop of pumpkins! My sentiments exactly, Lia!
ReplyDelete