Angie and I drove up to Silver Lake during the first session of Conference. The leaves are absolutely beautiful right now. I highly recommend checking them out soon, it is a very colorful fall this year.




This last one is from a couple of weeks ago:

Greg
--
Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThose are some amazing pictures.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures... they looked professional. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteWow, did you take all those pictures? Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYep, I ran out and snapped a few pics and then ran back to the car during Pres Uchtdorf's talk yesterday morning. The last one I took when we took the kids up there a couple of weeks ago for family night.
ReplyDeleteOh wow...those are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteDad and I drove up during Sunday morning conference but it was snowing so we just turned around and came back down. I'm glad we were able to see the pictures you took. How gorgeous!
ReplyDelete