Thursday, October 9, 2008

No More Braces!

No More Braces!

Emily unexpectedly had all of her braces removed this week. We thought there was a possibility that her bottom braces may be removed, but that it was not likely. Imagine her surprise when the orthodontist proceeded to yank everything out of her mouth!

She now has fun rainbow colored retainers that she will wear indefinitely. It's so much fun seeing her bare teeth again. What a cutey!

Greg

--

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Emily! I bet it feels good to have those things off your teeth. Nik was so happy when he got his taken off. Kowhai is counting down the days (not that she really knows when that day will come, but she's looking forward to it when it does).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She looks so pretty and I love the retainer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily you are so beautiful! You must be so excited! Don't your teeth feel slimy? =) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You look beautiful. I'm so happy for you. Those are a challenge to endure but worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so pretty and looks so grown up! Wow! I remember my teeth feeling so slimy and slippery too! Funny....

    Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, she DOES look so grown up! cute.

    ReplyDelete