He was obviously very upset and in a lot of pain. Angie took him into the doctor to get it x-rayed, as we thought he may have broken his nose. It turns out he was fine, at least as far as the doctor could tell, so now he just looks pretty beat up. He has been acting fine ever since it happened, he just looks really strange now.



This last picture was taken this morning. Don't know if there is much of a difference. We thought he would wake up looking pretty bad, but I guess he's just made of rubber.
Welcome to the world of boys. You whacked your forehead so many times, I thought you would sprout a horn, Greg. Give him a kiss from G-ma.
ReplyDeleteAngie,
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed looking at the pictures of your family too! We are hoping to come to the Balmoral get together at your house. We went to Disneyland back in April and I took so many pictures, I've just been throwing them in here and there. Thanks for your comment on my blog...
How is he today?
ReplyDeletePoor little guy. Nik did the same thing when he was one, except he dove into the window ledge!! Ouch.
ReplyDelete