Friday, January 9, 2009

We're #2

And it feels like crap! Maybe that's appropriate.

Actually, I'm pretty excited about being ranked second in the AP poll this morning. The coaches poll doesn't count, as Coach Whit was the only one with the guts to put his vote on the line.

So with this, I end my posts about college football for a few months. Please all breath a sigh of relief. No more sports until the NCAA or NBA basketball playoffs, maybe.

(I think I'll still leave the giant lit up "U" in the window above the garage plugged in for another week, though.)

Greg

--

2 comments:

  1. Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with the last post, but Angie I had no idea you hurt your foot/ankle. If it makes you feel better my ankles look bigger than that, and that's how they always look:) Remember how I always joke about my "sturdy" ankles. Well hope you feel better soon!
    -Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a year for the Utes. They played a fantastic last game. I love how they come out to play and win!

    ReplyDelete