Please click on the link below and be fed a plate full of truth. For those who frequent ESPN.com, you may have already read this. It's their huge front page article today.
Mike and I both LOVE Rick Reilly, he's always bold, controversial, and oozing with sarcasm (but not like Jim Rome - he drives me crazy). And Mike and I both agree that the U should be #1 as well. It was a heck of a year for them with a smashing finish. Even though I favor the cougs, I always root for the U; afterall it is my alma mater.
Mike and I both LOVE Rick Reilly, he's always bold, controversial, and oozing with sarcasm (but not like Jim Rome - he drives me crazy). And Mike and I both agree that the U should be #1 as well. It was a heck of a year for them with a smashing finish. Even though I favor the cougs, I always root for the U; afterall it is my alma mater.
ReplyDelete