Oh man...that happened to us. Boston did it, and the tv was only a month old. Lucky for us only the corner broke. Umm I think you might need a new tv...just a guess though.
You made it for so long with the girls. Then along comes a little boy. Aren't they fun?! I know my boys keep me spinning in circles. Thank goodness it's not Greg's Utah football game season.
TV, Subwoofer....ummmmm, sounds like you guys are having fun over there!!
ReplyDeleteYeah. We've learned that if you have kids, you should never buy anything.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha!!
ReplyDeleteOh man...that happened to us. Boston did it, and the tv was only a month old. Lucky for us only the corner broke. Umm I think you might need a new tv...just a guess though.
ReplyDeleteWoW! That's one thing we haven't delt with yet. I guess trying to flush a potato down the toilet isn't that bad anymore.
ReplyDeleteYou made it for so long with the girls. Then along comes a little boy. Aren't they fun?! I know my boys keep me spinning in circles. Thank goodness it's not Greg's Utah football game season.
ReplyDelete