Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The big event

After months of training, Angie will be running her first marathon this weekend in Logan. We are all so proud of her and can't wait to be there to support her in this amazing accomplishment. The kids and I will be cheering her on throughout the race, along with family of her other friends who will be running, and will be there when she comes in. She has done such a great job of training for this - something she never thought she would do and I could not imagine doing myself. I think what we've learned from all of this so far is the true power of double stuff golden Oreos. Those things are amazing.

Good luck, Angie!!!

Greg

--

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Angie!! Can't wait to hear how it went....and I think the chocolate double stuff are waaaayyyy better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! That is awesome! I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete