Just thought I'd share a few pictures and videos of the kids walking upstairs on Christmas morning. It's always so fun to see them discover what Santa brought, really makes for a fun morning.
Christmas Eve pajamathon:

The discovery:
Santa's letter:
What a fun time of year. We are putting away the very last of the decorations tonight (had to wait until I was able to lift the Christmas tree box up onto the garage shelves) and it is always sad to see the holiday time end, but we look forward to an exciting new year and decade ahead of us.
Hope all went well with you and yours.
Greg
--
Sorry you guys weren't well for the holidays, but glad you got spend it with your favorite people! You have quite the group you can be proud of!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that moment!!! When they all run in and excitedly talk over one another! That is a parents best Christmas gift I think! Thanks for posting it so I could relive it again with someone else's family. It's so fun!
ReplyDeleteSorry you guys were feeling unwell. Have a Great New Year & keep the posts coming! It's my favorite (and almost my ONLY) way to keep up with my favorite cousins!
OH! Brian's blog had pictures of the whole White family. I LOVED THEM!! Thanks!!