Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sheesh...some stuff

Ok, here is a brief report.

Nate has sisters, so sometimes this happens:

cimg7325
cimg7327
cimg7326

Went on a hike to Stewart/Stuart/Stoouhrt Falls with Rick and family, however it is spelled. Girls complained about how hard it was (was about the easiest hike ever), so the TV is off for a month and we are all playing outside more. Here are a couple of pics from the hike:

cimg7356
cimg7352

It's been nice, because we've been able to do things like this now instead of veg in front of the evil boob tube:

photo.jpg
photo.jpg
photo.jpg

I like how you can see the empty Dorito bag in the pictures. Took them with my new phone, the first one I've ever had that has a camera. I feel pretty cool now.


Greg

--

5 comments:

  1. Where is that hike? I would like to do that one. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! We don't really get a lot of time for TV around here. Not that we wouldn't if we could. We probably would. We'll DVR our favorites then never have time to watch them. Then when we run out of room we just start deleteing.

    I think the dude with the camera must have eaten all the doritos since the bags always right there in front of the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to ask where the hike is too? Could we do it with ages 5, 7 and the 2 year old in a back pack? It looks spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hike starts just above Sundance out of Aspen Grove. It's a very easy hike, about 4 miles total. There were lots of very young and very old people on the hike. Thus, the turning off of the television for a month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope there is a baseball playoff exception for the TV! And a WWE Smackdown exception too!

    ReplyDelete