Sunday, April 19, 2009

This one is for Matt

I look kind of goofy, but that's what you get when you're left to take a picture of yourself.

Plus, I am goofy looking...




























You be the judge. But even for me, this thing is freaking huge.

Official measurements - 50mm across without the crown (with, about 55) and about 15mm tall (just above a 1/2 inch). I feel like I have a Ford F350 Superduty strapped to my arm, only this probably gets better gas mileage.

Greg

--

4 comments:

  1. You might need to swith arms or you might throw your body off balance with one arm stronger than the other! Have no idea why you shared, seems like there's a story there that you're not telling. Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the "Burnin' Love" blog at the bottom of the page. It's Angie's sister and brother's blog. That will give you some context.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like big watches and I can't deny! Anytime I put on a "regular" size watch I have to take it off because it looks so puny. You'll have to get me info on the watch forums. Lisa loves mine and Angie said she hopes this is a hobby you keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, she just wants me to buy more and more watches.

    ReplyDelete