
So those of you who know me know that I am not a baseball fan. I love going to pro games in person, but past that, it just doesn't do it for me. I grew up playing soccer, so I have a short attention span. If I don't have constant action, I get bored. Most of you know that I am, however, a big fan of my boy, and we recently put him onto a T Ball team comprised mostly of kids his age in our neighborhood.
We have watched one game and then had team pictures - both were highly entertaining. When you get a bunch of 3 and 4 year old boys together and attempt organization, you're guaranteed a barrel of laughs no matter what they do.
We are enjoying getting Nate out to do something like this. He seems to like it (although when I got him ready to go to his first game, he said "no, I don't play baseball, I play soccer ball!"), and we love hanging out with all the parents. It's pretty fun to see him out there with that huge helmet on his head. I'll have to post some pictures of an actual game, as I didn't bring my camera to the first one. They play again tonight.



Greg
--
No baseball fans found in this house either. My heart's still sad that Nik switched sports. Nate looks very cute in his little uniform!
ReplyDeleteIt is good to see Nate will not be a product of his environment and will get past the foolish traditions of his father! We've already had one upgrade from soccer to baseball, no we just need the upgrade from Rockies to Cubs!
ReplyDelete