So I get back to my hotel tonight and I turn on the tiny little TV that I have in my tiny little hotel room (eBay is saving a LOT of money on me this week) and this is EXACTLY what I see.
Pippi Longstocking is definitely one of the weirdest/freakiest/creepiest inventions to ever be filmed, but seeing it in German just made it that much stranger. Can't wait to come home next week, but in the meantime, it's fun to be entertained by things like this. It picks up in entertainment value and weirdness at about the 1:30 mark. Enjoy...
--
Greg
10 years ago
Oh my goodness!!! Why do I not remember ever seeing this. I know they showed it at my school once when I was a kid, but I have no memory of it. That was hilarious!!! I love the special effects!! Run Pippy Run!!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to decide what's more strange...Pippi Longstocking in German...or the fact that you found it on Utube....Hmmm...
ReplyDeleteOk, that's actually a little big creapy!
ReplyDelete