Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet Little Girls

This is a video that one of our ward members took for us last night at the ward talent show. Angie played and the girls sang a song from Big River. They dedicated it to me, as I was coming home from an 11 day trip to Europe for work. What sweethearts, they did such a good job.



Greg

--

6 comments:

  1. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what's that shirt Natalie is wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, harmony and everything! Your girls are darling, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fantastic! I loved the harmonizing, and Angie, your piano playing was beautiful too! I'm so proud of all of you that it even made me cry.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! That is sooo sweet. That is my dream for my girl's to sing while i play the piano, but they hate singing, so for now it is only a fantasy! They did so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! You're girls are so talented.

    ReplyDelete