The room has been painted U of U/Lightning McQueen red with a white wainscoting. I think it looks very nice, and Angie is becoming quite the painting pro.



Since Nate's room is so small, and since he's been ready for a "big boy bed" for some time now, we decided to get him sort of a bunk bed without the lower bunk. This makes all the area on the floor that would have been taken up by his bed usable. It's pretty high up there, so we'll have to see how it goes, but it seems pretty safe and it really opens his room up. He loves it.

To top it off, we scored some pretty sweet Cars bedspread items, which Nate loves. Fun stuff.
Greg
--
The room looks great and the bed is so fun. Great job on the painting Angie! =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great looking room for such a great looking kid! Greg, will you pretty please come and do Lydia's room for her??? ;0)And I won't say no if Angie insists on painting it, too! ~Rebekah Anderson
ReplyDeleteWow, his room looks great! I love the white trim, I put some in Katie's room.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I'll bet that red with the white was a challenge, but I know you've had a lot of experience so maybe it wasn't that hard. I can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteWow, I haven't been on the blogs for a while and you guys have been busy! Good job Angie, it looks awesome!
ReplyDelete