This is a video my brother somehow got online of my grandfather's copy of our wedding day. It was fun to watch, I can't believe how young we were, kind of scary. Great memories, though.
Greg & Angie's Wedding Day from Dan Blanco on Vimeo.
10 years ago
That is so cute. You two really did look young. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMay 5, 1995? That seems like such a long time ago! You two looked so young. Nik was almost a year and a half old at that point. Angie, we had very similar dresses. I don't know if we've ever noticed that before. That was very fun to watch. Thanks for posting it.
ReplyDeleteI loved that, how fun. I liked how you were hanging on to Greg. So sweet. You guys were young. But you are still young to me....
ReplyDeleteHow sweet...you guys are still young!!! Angie you are still such a beautiful woman...
ReplyDeleteWow! That was fun to see. I didn't see me in the reception, but I did recognize the music at the end. Can't believe how fast time goes by. - Ali
ReplyDelete