Greg, when I saw that title I thought, "Well someone's on a negative kick!" Then I saw your post. That was funny. Thanks for making me laugh and for not putting my name on the post.
I thought the same as Lia, "Here we go again with the negativity," but your post gave me a laugh. A little too much time on your hands this morning, don't you think. Thanks for not adding the Leonards to your list.
HA! Awesome
ReplyDeleteGreg, when I saw that title I thought, "Well someone's on a negative kick!" Then I saw your post. That was funny. Thanks for making me laugh and for not putting my name on the post.
ReplyDeleteI thought the same as Lia, "Here we go again with the negativity," but your post gave me a laugh. A little too much time on your hands this morning, don't you think. Thanks for not adding the Leonards to your list.
ReplyDelete