First of all, after patiently waiting for Mom and Dad to finish repainting the "yellow room" to "Cinderella Blue" and moving her things back from downstairs, Erin was able to move into her own room for the first time in her life. This also means that Natalie has her own room now and will be soon receiving the same sort of treatment to hers to make it "her own."

Secondly, Erin has lost the first of her two front teeth, always an eventful time in a kids life.

Lastly, and probably most importantly, Erin recently had her kindergarten end of year tests done. Her teacher was ecstatic at her results as Erin scored 100%, which apparently is not a regular occurrence. We don't know exactly how rare that is, but we are so proud of our little smarty pants for doing so well in her first year of school!
Love the room and she is so cute!! That's awesome about her kindergarten results!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I would love to finish one project in my house. Erin's room looks so cute. I'm still working on Kowhai's. I hit a snag ... Life. I Love your little family!!
ReplyDeleteI just love a toothless smile. It has been forever since I have seen your cute family. Your kids are just adorable.
ReplyDelete