Tuesday, April 5, 2011

... and X, Y, Zed

I've been in Europe for the past week and a half and it's fun to hear stuff like that. I never like to be away from my family for this long, but it's always a treat to experience different cultures, especially in the context of working for the same company and toward the same goal. I have been thankful for many things about working for the company that I do, one of which being the opportunity to know so many people from so many different backgrounds, and being able to visit with them on their home turf. It helps me to appreciate my own homeland, understand their perspectives and circumstances, and see that really, down deep, we're all the same people, children of our Heavenly Father, working to be happy and take care of those we love.

Greg

--

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go to Europe, all that history! And yes, I agree, no matter where you go, people are all basically good, living their lives, loving their families and wanting to be happy.

    ReplyDelete