Tuesday, August 17, 2010

....

There is a big change in store for our "family." Never thought this would happen, to be honest, but I feel good about it.

--

Greg

6 comments:

  1. Okay Greg, you caught me hook, line and sinker! I called Angie and she informed me that she is NOT pregnant! LOL

    Congrats to YOU though on your new arrival! :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting...though I think I know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sorry about that, Emily. I thought I should probably give you a heads up the other night that I was considering it. Tough decision for me that I seriously agonized over, but in the end, it was the right one. Ryan can make up for my loss, I guess, now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it definitely isn't another kid. Boy would that have been something.

    I've actually purchased a new car, and the MINI is soon to be sold. It's very strange to think about for me, as I've loved this car so much, but it's time to move on to something a bit more practical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm. I had been guessing for a dog. What kind of car?

    ReplyDelete