Sunday, October 18, 2009

Berlin down...

A few more countries to go. Here are a few pics:

Berlin at night:

photo.jpg
photo.jpg
photo.jpg

Bushes I planted in March survived and are producing.

photo.jpg

A shirt we saw in a shop on KuDamm in Berlin.

photo.jpg

The church I went to this morning. It was a lot of fun attending a meeting in a language I don't understand.

photo.jpg

Went to a swap meet on a city tour today. Would you buy food from some place that has "wurst" in it's name? Everyone here does. I didn't buy any watches, by the way.

photo.jpg
photo.jpg

I did, however, buy this hat. Maybe I shouldn't have, but it was really cold and probably kept me from dying on the street.

photo.jpg

Next up, Switzerland...

Greg

--

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure the experience of seeing Europe would be made better if you had your family or at least Angie with you. I'll try not to be jealous that you get to see so many places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics! Glad you didn't die on the street. Woo hoo for your rockin' hat! I am being serious, I like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKEEEE! Love all the pictures..and I especially love the hat! I want one.

    ReplyDelete